Saturday, August 8, 2009

enjoy~~

YEAH\^^/
its a hapi day
8/8
CHLOE+PRIYA+YANGYANG
goin 2 hv discussion for d troublesum AVT assignment
where v go 4 our discussion?
DELICIOUS~~
haha
finaly i go 2 Delicious

our drinks~~
my cabonara spaghetthini^^
nice but realy fillin

again...
its 3 of us~~
hehe


took dis pic accidentaly
but
nt bad rite?^^

KAIWEN & CHLOE

KAIWEN & YANGYANG
YANGYANG & CHLOE

CHLOE & JITKAI

4 of us...
erm.....
hahahahahaha XD
after finish singin
jz simply walk 4 awhile
den go home..
its so so so hot n sunny out there...
den mummy suggested 2 go 4 ice dessert
my taroball+yam+pearl+redbean ice @ Snowflakes @Sunway
mummy love 2 eat their ice dessert so much...
always goin^^

its a hapi day
i release my sadness by singin songs loudly
feel abit sry dat im d 1 who keep holdin d mic
lol
tq 4 toleratin my voice...hehe
now feelin abit sore throat><
singin 2 loud...
feel tired...
anyway
thx my frens
givin me alot of hapiness 2day
C-H-L-O-E is H-A-P-P-Y
^^v

4 comments: