Sunday, September 27, 2009

A touching mail

dear...
meeting u is one of the most wonderful thing that happen in my life..
like i said before..maybe it is due to faith..or it was organized to happen so..
but...although how is our future..i will always hang around..and stand by ur side..


darling...
loving u is the only thing i can do best..
loving u is also the most beautiful thing that can happen to me.
although..everyday..i hunger for u..hunger for ur touch..but...ur hug..ur kiss..is always in my mind and heart..


baby...
having u as a part of my life makes me cheerful everyday..
without noticing..i had fallen deeply to ur smile..and ur touch..
somehow..having u by my side..is a drug to me..
i am so addicted to u...i am so in love with u..


honey..
u are so sweet that i cant really release u..
and i won't ever release u..
i will love u..till the end of my heart beat..
as long as im at here..i will be loving u..more and more everyday...


lou poh..
love is a kind of special attraction that attracts different individual..
we might love a lot of thing..
but..what really matters is the period of loving the thing..
yes..
i know..
although we had just been like for 2 weeks plus..
but...i can feel dat...i can sense that..
we can be a lot more longer..compared to your previous relationship...and my previous relationship..
i just love u..and i will always do..

6 comments:

  1. yorrr..
    so touch lor..
    hahahaha^^

    祝你和ck一起幸福快乐拉
    呵呵

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa.

    who is this?!?!

    spill the beans!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so touching~
    if my man said tis to me,
    i will melt~~~~
    haha xD

    p/s:eerrm~ CK ar~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. candy jie: who is who??

    Charmaine: i oso melt ler..hehe....ur man din say sweet sweet words meh? let me go n scold him 1st...hehe...yes...CK ^^

    ReplyDelete