Sunday, October 11, 2009

A SAD clip

im really touched

once again

i shed tears of joy

T.T

u r really sweet

romantic

indescribable great to me

everyone

pls envy me

pls jealous me

i felt so guilty when i saw dis

coz i realy did ntg for our 1st mth anniversary

im sorry my dear

i’ll remember all the wonderful moments we have been together

being with u is the best way to spend the time

havin ur love is a precious gift

loving u is my greatest honor

I LOVE U MY DEAR

HAPPY 1ST MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!

7 comments:

  1. my dear...dont need to feel guilty..
    accompany for 1 month is the best gift u gave to me...
    this clip is just a small token of appreciation of me to u..
    muax..
    love u dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq my darling...
    ntg much i can do for u...
    jz hope u'll b hapi always...
    im realy hapi 2 b with u..
    love u darling...
    muaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cik intan: tq 4 envying me...hehe...u n hairi r very sweet 2..always c him busy talkin on the phone...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah...i m in the clip also...spot me...
    i wanna to thx my daddy and mummy..bla bla..i m so proud and happy appear in youtube..haha..

    btw...why this clip call SAD ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. keith:haha...congratulations for ur 1st clip in utube...XD
    dis call SAD coz its part of surprise..he said its his sis's things n ask me 2 help him 2 download..den when i open it....den T.T....hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. my dear...i'm so happy to watch the video and seriously, i'm really happy for u....stay sweet, and stay happy^^



    LOVE
    SY

    ReplyDelete