Friday, October 2, 2009

A Special Dedication

Picture1 Picture2 Picture3 Picture4 Picture5 Picture6

T.T

my heart totally melted….

ytd nite i was rushin 4 my ppt

den mr.ck sent me a ppt file

asked me 2 check whether d animation is workin

well..i knew dat he might hv done sumthing 4 me

jz when i start viewing it

tears drop

nobody did dis 4 me b4

cant stop my tears…

so touched

heart melted…

realy sweet…^^

once again

thx to mr ck

thx for everything

thx for ur intention

thx for spending ur time v me

thx for all

11 comments:

  1. hahaha~
    congratulation to u aa ms.chloe
    hope you happy always wif ur hubby
    ha =*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .wahhh so sweeeeeeeet
    .i've made 1 4 hairi's besday
    .td he didnt post it in entry
    .shy maybe :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. syee~>thx thx...u oso b hapi as u always do ar..^^
    intan~>hehe...u r so sweet...sure he is very hapi oso...mayb he sked ppl jealous...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealous!!^^

    i dun even have a love letter~/.\

    ReplyDelete
  5. charmaine~>dun jealous lar...hehe...mayb u'll get bigger surprise leh~~even sweeter n makes ur heart melt de...wait 4 it^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha..dear dear ar..
    u shocked me when u started crying..the moment u started crying..it makes my heart melt too..
    but..i know...i will always make u happy...
    always...

    ReplyDelete
  7. mr ck~>thx for made me cryin...tears of joy^^thx for ur surprises...thx for all ur efforts...i know...u always make me happy...always do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww that was sweet! This is the first time I see ppl confess their love throught ppt, really suprising!
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My GOD!!!
    so sweet~~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. thx carrie, bennett, keith...yes..he is really sweet^^im havin diabetes now...hehe

    ReplyDelete